- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen
In Pictures: 10 technologies that changed business forever
The applications, devices and services that have changed the way we do business often started as small-scale alternatives to the status quo. Now we can't survive without them.