In pictures: Mondo datacentres
Think you have to manage a lot of IT gear? These massive facilities - each at least 100,000 square feet and most much larger than that - house thousands of servers and process millions of documents, images and videos every day.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey