In pictures: UNSW Tech Startup Expo 2012
Computerworld Australia attended the university's expo this week, held at its School of Computer Science and Engineering. The event began with tech start-ups pitching their business to find potential staff, customers and partnerships, as well as networking with other start-ups.
- Brocade’s Meyer appointed to OpenDaylight Project Committee
- Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
- EXCLUSIVE: Cyan lays out Australian expansion plan
- EXCLUSIVE: Channel training integral to Intel smartphone/tablet growth
- Reseller network important in auxiliary sales of bookings: Expedia