In pictures: UNSW Tech Startup Expo 2012
Computerworld Australia attended the university's expo this week, held at its School of Computer Science and Engineering. The event began with tech start-ups pitching their business to find potential staff, customers and partnerships, as well as networking with other start-ups.
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data