- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
In pictures: Steve Jobs and Apple - The successes and flops
From the Lisa to the App Store, here are 11 products from Steve Jobs's tenure as Apple's CEO that made an impact - whether they succeeded or not
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- HP launches ProLiant Gen9 servers
- PushPull Marketing merges business operations with DNA Connect