- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
In pictures: Regional backbone blackspots program
The Federal Government plans to spend up to $250 million to provide backbone fibre to blackspots across regional Australia. Nextgen Networks has won the tender to roll out about 6000 kilometres of backbone infrastructure. Computerworld brings you the maps for each new backbone link.