- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
Virtualisation News, Features, and Interviews
A network testbed being constructed just south of San Francisco will help carriers and vendors develop standards for better cloud services, the CloudEthernet Forum says.
California is moving its IT services to a cloud, on-demand, subscription-based service that state officials believe may meet as much as 80% of its computing needs.
IBM is offering a potentially powerful incentive in its attempts to entice organizations to move supercomputing jobs to the cloud: a high-speed network communications link called InfiniBand.
Sprint announced a partnership with Google to offer the Google Apps for Business cloud service, adding that customers of the service won't be required to use Sprint's wireless network or Android devices.
Dropbox will continue beefing up the business version of its cloud storage and file sharing service, adding security features to shared links, full-text search capabilities and new tools for enterprise developers.
Following through on promises from new CEO Satya Nadella, Microsoft continues to add support for non-Microsoft technologies, allowing them to run well on the company's Azure cloud hosting platform.
Breaking up is hard to do, but could a split be in store soon for EMC and VMware?
Big Switch Networks this week is unveiling an SDN controller designed to bring Google-like hyperscale networking to enterprises.
Identity and access management vendor Ping Identity today unveiled software-based multi-factor authentication that lets users to sign onto an enterprise service or system with a swipe of their smartphone.
Microsoft has been screaming "Cloud" in many partners' deaf ears for several years, but the company found a more receptive audience at its Worldwide Partner Conference.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership
- 'Feeling good is the killer app,' says Jawbone
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy