- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
Although Exadata is Oracle's most popular and mature "engineered system," some customers implementing the database machine are making mistakes that prevent them from getting the most performance out of the expensive product, according to a veteran of many Exadata projects.
Google did little during its first-quarter earnings report to shush critics who say its Enterprise unit is a second-class citizen in its kingdom.
Red Hat is hosting its annual summit this week - this year in San Francisco - where the company is seemingly basking in the glory of making more than a billion dollars off a free open source project.
SAP reported a strong growth in cloud revenue and fast adoption of its HANA platform in the first quarter, while its software revenue dipped from the same quarter in the previous year.
Oracle has issued a comprehensive list of its software that may or may not be affected by the OpenSSL (secure sockets layer) vulnerability known as Heartbleed, while warning that no fixes are yet available for some likely affected products.
Google has expanded its Cloud Platform to include locally hosted computing capacity, storage and data bases for the Asia-Pacific region.
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Research Inc.
VMware started patching its products against the critical Heartbleed flaw that puts encrypted communications at risk, and plans to have updates ready for all affected products by Saturday.
Five weeks after announcing a lower-cost subscription to Office, Microsoft today started selling Office 365 Personal to consumers.
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Review Inc.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size