- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- 1Password's update highlights the difference between two-step and two-factor verification
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Carbon Black 5.0 released to help security teams respond faster
- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform
Virtualisation News, Features, and Interviews
A group of 38 mayors and other elected officials from cities like Boston, Seattle, and Kansas City Thursday urged the FCC to strike down state laws that restrict the development of public high-speed Internet services and allow municipal networks to flourish.
VMware has announced a partnership with Google that could go a long way toward making VMware more competitive in the public Cloud market.
Oracle has released an update to its Oracle Service Cloud that adds new tools to give companies more insight about their customers.
U.S. lawmakers should put strict privacy controls into planned legislation to encourage companies to share cyberthreat information with government agencies and each other, some advocates said.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) has become a standard consideration for even the largest companies, but the tools IT teams have traditionally used for application performance monitoring aren't designed for these online tools. IT needs another way to make sure SaaS applications such as Salesforce.com are working properly.
Amazon Web Services has launched a new product to its expansive service catalog in the Cloud: WorkMail is a hosted email platform for enterprises.
The head of IBM's SoftLayer Cloud services business has left the company, hard on the heels of IBM naming another executive to lead a new Cloud division.
Microsoft has launched an Albums feature for organizing photos stored on its OneDrive cloud service, bringing it one step closer to parity with competitors Dropbox and Google.
Big Switch Networks this week rolled out a new release of its cloud fabric software, which includes support for VMware vSphere environments and Dell switches, among other features.
A streaming analytics engine developed by Microsoft Research is giving advertisers on the company's Bing Web search service more timely analysis on how their ad campaigns are faring, according to the company.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing