- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
Unified Communications News, Features, and Interviews
Telstra managed yesterday to hit speeds of up to 590 megabits per second using LTE-Advanced carrier aggregation on its network, the telco's group managing director for networks, Mike Wright, said today.
Cisco in March announced the launch of Spark at Enterprise Connect 2015 in Orlando, USA, which coincided with CiscoLive 2015 in Melbourne. A few months earlier Microsoft had announced its integration of Skype and Lync under the banner of 'Skype for Business,' and it has several partners on board now to bring the solution to the market in 1H15.
Microsoft today began distributing the revamped Lync client, dubbed Skype for Business since last November, to Office customers.
ASX-listed telecommunications provider M2 will acquire Call Plus, New Zealand's third largest ISP, for $245 million, the company announced this morning.
The Australian Taxation Office has extended for five years its contract with Optus Business for managed network services, the telco said this morning.
Last March, a very satisfied user of the Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat left a product review on Amazon.com that shed some light on an unexpected benefit of the smart home -- revenge.
Telstra's healthcare ICT division has entered an agreement to acquire the Anywhere Healthcare network from Medibank, the telco announced today.
Website password strength meters, like a spouse asked to assess your haircut or outfit, often tell you only what you want to hear.
Samsung both giveth and (allows users to) taketh away.
Westpac is rolling out videoconferencing to its branches around Australia to remotely connect small businesses with financial experts at the bank’s headquarters.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement