Australian IT company appoints LG-Nortel to deploy VoIP communications for international growth
Telecommunications » Case studies »
When New Zealand pizza franchise Hell Pizza made the journey across the Tasman to set-up shop in Brisbane, it needed to get noticed fast.
The Australian Football League (AFL) has partnered with Melbourne-based voice recognition company, Inference Communications, to keep on the top of the deluge of calls it receives from supporters during the season.
When TV production company FremantleMedia Australia had an opportunity to move to IP telephony during an office refurbishment, the open source Asterisk proved itself to offer everything required and more for the 150-plus handset deployment.
The University of Western Sydney (UWS) has today gone live with a managed Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for its 5000 users.
Back in 2000, the Zipcar crew set out to establish a new class of transportation: cars that drivers could sign up to share for a fee. It was an ambitious goal, and one it seems to have accomplished.
Wireless LANs have grown in the workplace -- in size, number of installations and technology maturity -- to the point that many IT managers now expect to expand the uses of their networks in a new round of investments within the next year or two.
With its data centre housed in 1923 square metres and spread over two levels, ensuring power continuity is at the top of Macquarie Hosting's to-do list.
Research consultancy group amr interactive has taken an innovative approach to establishing network connectivity between its new premises and office headquarters in Sydney, adopting a free space optics (FSO) solution to transmit information wirelessly.
Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto took its IP telephony project very seriously, planning for every situation that could disrupt communication with the outside world.
South Australian telco Agile Communications has launched a $2 million broadband telecommunications network.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now