- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Telstra announced a 4G USB dongle that can connect up to five Wi-Fi devices. The device is available with prepaid 4G plans.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has issued a formal warning to iTalk (Australia) for not making critical information summaries (CIS) available for its plans.
Seven new digital hubs which promote the benefits of the National Broadband Network (NBN) have been launched in Adelaide.
Greens Senator Scott Ludlam has said it is “remarkable” that Senator Stephen Conroy’s department is looking into greater transparency over the use of Section 313 of the Telecommunications Act.
The Communications Workers Union, the communications branch of the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union (CEPU), plans to meet with Telstra on Tuesday to learn more about the telco’s restructuring plans and what they mean for industry jobs, according to CWU national assistant secretary Ken Hardisty.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (DBCDE) is looking into improving transparency of the use of Section 313 of the Telecommunications Act, according to Senator Stephen Conroy.
Ericsson may have a contender for oddest networking product if it commercializes the wireless bus windows it demonstrated at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show.
Telstra’s chief operating officer, Brendon Riley, has announced that the telco will be restructured, splitting operations into five groups responsible for delivering the company's services.
NBN Co has bought iiNet’s fibre-to-the-home network in the ACT for $9 million in cash.
The telecom industry has supported a proposal by the government to make mobile phone calls to 1800 numbers free by 2015.
Not having an API is becoming like not having a website, but the interface has got to be easy for outside developers to work with.
NEC wanted to reduce network management costs, while increasing network visibility, decreasing mean-time-to-repair, improving stability and mitigating the risk of downtime. Download today to hear from Cameron Craig, Senior department manager of NEC on what approach they took and why.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia