- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
Tech Planet » Features »
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
These days, it’s fairly obvious that owning a PC is necessary, not only for business purposes, but for day-to-day life. Who could survive without one? It is with this mind that we provide you with a step-by-step guide, created by IDG News Service’s Nick Barber, on how exactly to build a PC.
iiNet chief technology officer, Greg Bader, recently showed off the user interface for the upcoming FetchTV Internet protocol television (IPTV) device, which the ISP will be offering outside of regular monthly data quotas.
2010 CTIA Kicks Off
Let the iPad app cavalcade begin. Amazon showed off a Kindle iPad app Monday vowing to bring its e-reader and e-bookstore to the iPad.
If there's one program that encapsulates all of the technologies currently offered by the NSW Department of Education, it's the xsel Western NSW Region Selective School.
Fresh off the unveiling of Apple's iPad tablet PC, we have a whole new batch of tablet rumors--this time regarding a Google Chrome-based tablet device. The Chromium Project, the core behind the development of the Chrome operating system. Has released a number of mockups and early concepts regarding what a Chrome-based tablet PC might be.
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch of our favorite methods for losing weight through the magic of technology.
Simply being compliant is not enough to mitigate attacks and protect critical information. Organizations can reduce chances of compromise by shifting away from a compliance-driven approach. This guide provides the Top 20 Critical Security Controls (CSCs) developed by the SANS Institute to address the need for a risk-based approach to security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size