Tech Planet » Features »
Computerworld Australia got the chance to meet and chat with Department of Defence chief technical officer, Matt Yannopoulos, on the state of ICT reform within the department, the opportunity for consumer applications on the warfield and the difficulty of finding the right ICT personnel for the agency.
These days, it’s fairly obvious that owning a PC is necessary, not only for business purposes, but for day-to-day life. Who could survive without one? It is with this mind that we provide you with a step-by-step guide, created by <i>IDG News Service’s</i> Nick Barber, on how exactly to build a PC.
iiNet chief technology officer, Greg Bader, recently showed off the user interface for the upcoming FetchTV Internet protocol television (IPTV) device, which the ISP will be offering outside of regular monthly data quotas.
2010 CTIA Kicks Off
Let the iPad app cavalcade begin. Amazon showed off a Kindle iPad app Monday vowing to bring its e-reader and e-bookstore to the iPad.
If there's one program that encapsulates all of the technologies currently offered by the NSW Department of Education, it's the xsel Western NSW Region Selective School.
Fresh off the unveiling of Apple's iPad tablet PC, we have a whole new batch of tablet rumors--this time regarding a Google Chrome-based tablet device. The Chromium Project, the core behind the development of the Chrome operating system. Has released a number of mockups and early concepts regarding what a Chrome-based tablet PC might be.
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch of our favorite methods for losing weight through the magic of technology.
- Druva picks Exclusive Networks A/NZ as it's distribution partner
- VMworld 2015: VMware A/NZ increases its investment into its partner community
- IN PICTURES: VMworld 2015 global party (+38 photos)
- AEC picks NEXTDC for datacentre services
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence brings its Cloud-based security solution to A/NZ
- Amazon snaps up Elemental to boost video on AWS
- Ex-Tesla engineer could face prison for hacking former manager's email, FBI says
- Microsoft will release its hackathon help tool to the world
- US DOJ tightens policies on use of simulated cells for surveillance
- Five steps to optimize your firewall configuration
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC