- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
Software Development News, Features, and Interviews
Microsoft is moving forward with plans for version 7 of its C# language, posting lists of potential features, including tuples, pattern matching, nullability tracking and syntax for lists.
Potentially making work easier for system administrators, Red Hat has updated its development packages to support running multiple versions of the same programming language on its flagship enterprise operating system, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
Get ready for PHP 7; it's going to be fast.
Google's redesign of the Chrome bookmarks manager has begun rolling out to the browser's users running the most polished version. And those users are very, very unhappy.
Australian web development shop PreviousNext is planning to release a significantly re-architected version of its aGov web platform before the end of the financial year.
The government's govCMS project will make its own Drupal distribution publicly available for download, it announced today.
Microsoft is equipping its Azure cloud service with a tool to debug PHP-based Web applications that are running on the platform.
The Grails Web framework for Java, recently left orphaned by Pivotal along with the companion Groovy language, has a new home at Object Computing (OCI), which has hired key Grails developers.
Melbourne-based software developer Halogenics is hoping within the next few months to have prototype versions of the next-generation of its Genotrack application.
Now that machine-learning algorithms are moving into mainstream computing, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is preparing a way to make it easier to use the technique in everyday programming.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement