It might have been the rage in 2006, but interest in green IT drooped along with the economy during the last two years, analysts say.
Servers » Guides »
There's a large selection of free and open source (FOSS) operating systems available these days, and choosing the right one for any given circumstance can be quite a challenge.
So you’re about to roll out Windows 7 and are thinking of going down the virtual desktop path. You’ve built a good set of skills around server virtualization and feel ready to take on the desktop. Either way, desktop virtualization is increasingly on IT managers’ radars for its promise of greater ease of management, costs savings, flexibility, improved control over security, ability to create and push virtual standard operating environment (SOEs) out to users anytime, anywhere and its ‘green IT’ benefits.
Investing tens of thousands of dollars on a storage array is not a process to be taken lightly. It is, however, an opportunity to set the organisation up with a sound and scalable storage strategy that continues to provide savings down the track.<
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing