- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
Servers News, Features, and Interviews
NASA has released CAD files that can be used by 3D printers to create 21 different objects, from space probes and satellites to asteroids and planetary features.
As researchers at Worcester Polytechnic Institute make their humanoid robot more autonomous, they're getting ready to get an upgrade robot this fall.
The expected boom in demand for small, often isolated devices in the Internet of Things is driving developers to craft new types of components.
The U.S. State Department's main computer system for processing passport and visa applications crashed earlier this week leading to global delays for travel documents.
A State Department database crash has delayed the issuing of passports and visas worldwide.
In the US alone, nearly $2 billion worth of Apple devices - Macs, iPhones, iPads and iPods - were sold on eBay over the last 12 months.
The first third-party chips and servers licensed to use IBM's Power architecture will be on the market early next year.
California is moving its IT services to a cloud, on-demand, subscription-based service that state officials believe may meet as much as 80% of its computing needs.
China's anti-monopoly investigation of Qualcomm is starting to disrupt its licensing business and making it harder for the U.S. company to collect royalties from the country.
IBM is offering a potentially powerful incentive in its attempts to entice organizations to move supercomputing jobs to the cloud: a high-speed network communications link called InfiniBand.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads