- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
Servers News, Features, and Interviews
The Maine-docked Google barge, which created so much curiosity and brouhaha last fall, is on the move.
Server sales could spike with the expiration of extended support for Microsoft's Windows Server 2003 OS in July next year, a Dell executive said.
NASA has planned out the new and improved scientific instruments that will be included onboard the next robotic Mars rover. The instruments will look for signs of past life and the ability to create oxygen and rocket fuel on the Red Planet.
Hewlett-Packard has changed its direction on OpenVMS, giving the operating system -- and users -- something of a reprieve.
The Qi wireless charging spec added a resonance extension to its existing induction spec, meaning enabled mobile devices can be charged more than an inch away from the pad.
The impending arrival of 25G will help drive the Layer 2-3 Ethernet switch market to approach $25 billion in 2018, according to Dell'Oro Group.
IBM has added to its security software portfolio with the purchase of Italian access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas for an undisclosed sum, the companies said Thursday.
An agreement in Congress to allocate $17 billion to the Department of Veterans Affairs includes money for a major tech upgrade.
Advanced Micro Devices wants to help gamers build cheaper, smaller desktops through new processors the company started shipping on Thursday
Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley, are working on computer screens that would adjust their images to accommodate individual user's visual needs. Think of it as a display that wears the glasses so users don't have to.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics