- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
Security » Interviews »
Orlando Health VP and CIO Rick Schooler talks about how analytics is transforming healthcare. Insider (registration required)
Name: Paul Machle
Name: Patrick Harding
Name: Jon Brilliant
Jim Whitehurst says it's not just Red Hat's products, but its philosophy that place it at the forefront of cloud computing
Name: Scott Morrison
Name: Mark Partin
Name: Darren Platt
Following last year's merger with Activant Solutions, ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor Epicor is closing in on US$1 billion in revenue, a figure that belies the vendor's relatively low profile compared to giants such as Oracle and SAP.
Name: Allison Aden
Intel completed its multibillion-dollar acquisition of McAfee almost a year and a half ago, and this week McAfee co-President Mike DeCesare spoke with Network World senior editor Ellen Messmer about what the merger of Intel's chip-making capabilities and McAfee's security expertise is expected to bring down the road.
Name: Michael Lin
Name: Eric Baldeschwieler
Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst is coming up on his five-year anniversary at the helm, following his arrival in December 2007. Under Whitehurst's leadership, Red Hat's revenue has grown from US$523 million in its fiscal 2008 to more than $1.1 billion in its fiscal 2012, without deviating from its core strategy of open-source infrastructure software.
Name: Rick Gilbody
Name: Dan Curtis
Name: Michael Milligan
Google, an early backer of software-defined networking and OpenFlow, shared some details at the recent Open Networking Summit about how the company is using the technology to link 12 worldwide data centers over 10G links. Network World Editor in Chief John Dix caught up with Google Principal Engineer Amin Vahdat to learn more.
Name: Harry Sverdlove
Name: Catherine Goodison
If business-relevant information is not well managed, secured and analysed, it can become an underutilized asset or—worst case—a legal and competitive liability. Nearly all of the IT and business executives who responded to a recent survey recognise this risk, and say they understand the importance of having an enterprise information management (EIM) strategy. Find out more on how to reduce costs, improve competitiveness and avoid risk by making information management an enterprisewide strategic priority.
HandBrake is an opensource tool that allows you to backup your DVDs so that you can store and watch them on your computer. Features include: ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia