- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
Business customers descend on Melbourne for Dell's annual event.
Customers at the Dell Enterprise Forum in Melbourne said they are pleased that the vendor has gone private.
Jumping on the trend of using printers to churn out objects, Microsoft has developed a 3D printing app for Windows 8.1, betting that this will become mainstream.
Xerox is offering managed service tools for enterprises that want to reduce the costs of remote printing.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas off the ground.
The CSIRO has filed patents for a device that detects human faces in 2D photos and turns them into 3D images.
Pablos Holman sees a day not too far off when our diets will be tailored to our metabolisms, adding a few bits of broccoli, a smattering of beets and some meat - all extruded from a 3D printer in an appetizing form to please our palates.
IT pros play with screens of all sizes at Microsoft's Gold Coast event.
ANZ Bank and Innovyz announced they will expand their accelerator program to include companies that have graduated from the startup phase.
Visa announced it will release a digital wallet in Australia this year that lets customers pay online merchants with any debit or credit card.
Organizations are more willing now than ever before to consider Cloud and SaaS ERP deployment models. As a growing company it is critical that you have a deployment model that best fits your requirements for cost, scalability and flexibility. In this whitepaper, we look at the increased willingness of organisations to consider the SaaS model for their ERP solutions; current ERP deployment statistics, and why SaaS may be attractive to smaller companies.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings