- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
Products News, Features, and Interviews
A Chinese company has become the first to construct multiple buildings using 3D printers that extrude recycled building materials at breakneck speed.
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
Autodesk announced Wednesday an open software platform for 3-D printing called Spark, which will be open and freely licensable to manufacturers and others.
3D printer prices are dropping into a range that could appeal to home users.
Lego-like parts that will form the building blocks for Google's Project Ara will be produced on 3D printers and ship in time for the customizable smartphone's release early next year.
The IT manager of Avery Products Australia, a large paper company, has revealed that an electronic pen is critical to his workflow.
Sydney startup Sneaking Duck has announced it will personalise glasses frames for customers by using 3D printing.
Hewlett-Packard claims to have solved the two biggest problems with today's 3D printers and will make its first big technology announcement in that area in June, CEO Meg Whitman said Wednesday.
Using mobile devices for one-off printing tasks on office printers may not be a big deal, but Hewlett-Packard is trying to mitigate any security risk through direct wireless printing features it is bringing to enterprise printers.
Melbourne startup Influx.com has announced plans to go international with its email customer support business after receiving $250,000 in funding.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership