- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Products News, Features, and Interviews
What would convince you to purchase a 3D printer? Low price? Ease of use? A viable purpose? If so, then 3D printing start-ups may be on the right track.
A 3D printing company has just emerged from quiet mode to announce its technology: a machine that can create objects 25 to 100 times faster than the typical 3D printer.
Opening its first store-in-a-store in London this week, Google is looking to raise its already worldwide image.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing significant advances to its laser printers so more prints and savings can be squeezed out of a single cartridge.
Salesforce announced a partnership with StartupAUS and the launch of a Salesforce for Startups program in Australia.
A 3D printer that dispenses conducting ink to create circuit-completed boards has garnered nearly five times its $70,000 crowdsourcing goal.
Australia is a big generator of e-waste per capita, and the systems in place to recycle technology are lacking compared to schemes in Japan, Finland and Germany, according to a new report.
It might not exactly sound appealing to live in, but a Chinese company has constructed two buildings using a 3D printer that recycles industrial waste to form new building material.
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
3D printer start-up <a href="http://us.xyzprinting.com/us_en/Home">XYZprinting</a>, which has built a reputation around affordable consumer-grade machines, announced today two new models, including an entry-level product priced at just $349.
XYZprinting has been making hay by offering some of the most affordable consumer plug-and-play 3D printers, shipping 30,000 of its da Vinci model machines last year.
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom