Companies grappling with new customer expectations turn to Communication-as-a-Service model (CaaS) for a more agile, cloud-based omnichannel experience.
Products News, Features, and Interviews
Forget waiting overnight for your 3D printer to finish: Canon has a job on the go that may take it a couple of years -- building its own 3D printer.
Hewlett-Packard has started building defenses against hackers directly into its printers' firmware.
U.S. State Department <a href="http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2015-06-03/pdf/2015-12844.pdf">announced new proposed rules</a> that would effectively make it illegal to post blueprints for 3D-printed guns online.
When it comes to 3D printing, the general public is likely unaware how far the technology has come from the days when making figurines and trinkets was about all many believed the machines could do.
LONG BEACH, CALIF. -- Today, much of the research around 3D bioprinting tissue and organs revolves around laying down enough cells in an abiotic substrate outside a living body, so they can culture and then be implanted where needed.
There's a major supply chain issue in space.
LONG BEACH, CALIF. -- While patent litigation has been on the rise for a number of years, it hasn't been between competing companies but from patent trolls who seek to buy up patent portfolios in order to <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2502588/it-management-why-tech-vendors-fund-patent-trolls.html">sue industry players</a> for infringement.
Dell is taking its printers to the Cloud as people increasingly use smartphones and tablets to access remote documents.
General Electric <a href="http://www.gereports.com/post/118394013625/these-engineers-3d-printed-a-mini-jet-engine-then">this week revealed</a> that it has completed a multi-year project to print a working jet engine.
<a href="http://www.ulalaunch.com/">United Launch Alliance</a> (ULA), the company that makes rockets for NASA and the U.S. Air Force, plans to 3D print more than 100 flight-ready components for its next-gen model of rocket.
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Carriers celebrate as Telecommunications Act of 1996 turns 20
- Obama’s new cybersecurity agenda: What you need to know
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?