- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
Partner Zones News, Features, and Interviews
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's 'devices and services' strategy may be in tatters, discarded by his successor, Satya Nadella, but Ballmer must be smiling all the way to the bank.
This column is available in a weekly newsletter called IT Best Practices. Click here to subscribe.
Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella distributed his memo beyond the halls of his company to signal to everyone that big changes, likely including staffing cuts, are coming.
A sophisticated Chinese hacker group that had been stealing information from U.S. policy experts on Southeast Asia suddenly changed targets last month to focus on Iraq, security researchers said Monday.
Facebook executive, Sheryl Sandberg, speaking about the company's controversial psychological experiment for the first time, has apologised for upsetting users.
The Dell user conference was held in a beach hotel against a calm ocean with no threat of storms. For a company that wants to be known as the strong, silent type, the location may have been perfect.
Users and analysts were in an uproar over news that Facebook manipulated users' News Feeds to conduct a week-long psychological study that affected about 700,000 people.
A malware threat previously used in attacks against energy sector companies is now being aimed at organizations that use or develop industrial applications and machines.
SevOne, a manufacturer of network performance management hardware and software, announced today that it has integrated technology from its recent acquisition of RapidEngines into a new performance log appliance offering.
New Zealand companies invited to enter SuperNova awards by Silicon Valley's Constellation Research
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football Clubs with FanPlay partnership
- More than 6000 Australians hit by Koler 'police' mobile ransomware
- EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold secures sole distribution rights for Barracuda Networks
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people