Imagine a world where every task of every employee was measured in real-time.
Partner Zones News, Features, and Interviews
Reports surfaced last week that Cisco may be close to buying hyperconvergence start-up Nutanix.
A critical vulnerability in code used by several virtualization platforms can put business information stored in data centers at risk of compromise.
Google has alerted users of its <a href="https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/">PageSpeed Service</a> for making websites zippier that it will be killing off the tools as of Aug. 3.
Microsoft has announced Azure networking improvements that will give IT staff more flexibility, and in the process help convince them to move more applications to the cloud.
The confluence of mobile, social and big data trends are driving a tectonic transformation and businesses that do not change with these trends will be left behind, analysts from research firm IDC said at Interop 2015.
This week's Interop agenda includes more than 125 sessions covering topics as wide ranging as a status update on the latest trends in software defined networking (SDN) to tips for new application development and delivery methods, infrastructure management, and the pervasive issues of security and mobile workers.
IBM has joined an increasing number of vendors who are pushing for real-time cybersecurity information sharing among private and public organizations, researchers and other network defenders.
Content is core to the work of Densho, an organization whose mission is to preserve the testimonies of Japanese Americans who were held in internment camps during World War II.
Network management is a sticky issue when it comes to implementing software-defined networks and network virtualization.
What if the key to your house was shared with 28,000 other homes?
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking