- Hundreds of medical professionals targeted in multi-state tax scam
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Research Inc.
Riverbed Technology Tuesday released a rebranded SteelFusion line of storage appliances, signaling its intention to further centralize its branch office lines and combine as much functionality as possible into a single device.
Civil liberties and privacy groups have long criticized the U.S. National Security Agency, but those critics became louder last summer after details of the agency's data collection activities were disclosed in classified documents leaked by Edward Snowden.
Mozilla, the maker of Firefox, went into damage control mode over the weekend in response to criticism that its new CEO had donated to a California anti-gay marriage ballot proposition in 2008.
Failures in patch management of vulnerable systems have been a key enabler of cybercrime, according to the conclusions reached in Solutionary's annual Global Threat Intelligence Report out today, saying it sees botnet attacks as the biggest single threat.
Microsoft had no choice but to bite the bullet and take the inevitable public relations backlash stemming from last week's disclosure that it accessed a customer's Hotmail account, an expert in corporate messaging and public relations said.
Knock, knock! Secret Service here. "Is this your customer payment card data?"
Nothing in life is free – except some tools to help you manage and improve the performance of your Ethernet networks. Here are five we found to do just that:
If you've thought about trying to boost your data skills, check out Coursera's catalog of free classes. In particular, Johns Hopkins is about to start a nine-class specialization in data science.
This webcast explores how All-Flash enterprise storage compares to traditional disk-centric arrays. Learn how to best leverage Flash so databases thrive and limitations of I/O disappear, while exploring the pitfalls and peculiarities of Flash, and how to optimise its performance as a storage solution to ensure reliance, predictability and cost savings for a variety of enterprise workloads.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size