- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
Most IT managers and system administrators these days are having to manage an increasingly distributed and complex range of desktops PCs, laptops and tablet computers on their networks. And making sure these multiple types of hardware, desktop images, applications, configurations and drivers are up to date and running smoothly all the time is a major challenge.
Threat Emulation uses a sandbox as a separate, isolated environment in which files are open and run to determine whether they are safe or malicious. In this infographic, we look at its implementation and the technology required to avoid infecting a corporate network.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience