Imagine a world where every task of every employee was measured in real-time.
Networking News, Features, and Interviews
A review into Australia's spectrum management framework has recommended introducing new rules that will increase the opportunities to share and trade spectrum.
The ICANN leader who kicked off the Internet organization's move away from U.S. government control will leave his post early, possibly before the transition is finished.
Cisco reportedly skirted US sanctions in order to sell networking equipment to Russia's military.
A lot of Verizon's email customers woke up this morning to find that their service was down. And for many, the problem lasted for about 8 hours.
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Dallas Buyers Club LLC has questioned an estimate produced by ISPs of how much it could cost to gather the details of customers linked to a collection of IP addresses. Lawyers representing DBC LLC today also hinted at casting a wider net to catch pirates, potentially opening up other ISPs' customers to court action.
In 2014, Huawei generated CNY 288,197 million (US$46.5 billion), a year-over-year (YoY) growth of 20.6%. Of that, Huawei invested over 14% of its revenue back into research and development.
The tech challenges that accompany IoT projects shouldn't deter companies from attempting to find meaning in data gathered from connected devices. The solutions may be closer than they think.
Alcatel-Lucent this week extended its carrier SDN product line with an automation and network control system designed to accelerate service provisioning from multivendor IP and optical infrastructure.
Cousin of FREAK, the just-disclosed Logjam flaw has again sent browser makers and website administrators scrambling to craft and apply patches, a repeat of the March rush to shut down its predecessor.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking