Mobility & Wireless » Case studies »
BI projects are frequently driven by the demands of executives who want to scour dashboards to analyze sales and other business trends. But at Boyne Resorts, the company's BI directive was marshaled by its CIO.
The University of Western Sydney (UWS) has today gone live with a managed Intrusion Detection System (IDS) for its 5000 users.
Horizon Lines has turned to radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to track containers seamlessly from a Seattle distribution centre over the sea and land to their final destination in Alaska.
Increasing speeds and falling prices are adding to the appeal of 3G Evolution Data Optimized wireless data services, which deliver broadband speeds to mobile devices.
Back in 2000, the Zipcar crew set out to establish a new class of transportation: cars that drivers could sign up to share for a fee. It was an ambitious goal, and one it seems to have accomplished.
Wireless LANs have grown in the workplace -- in size, number of installations and technology maturity -- to the point that many IT managers now expect to expand the uses of their networks in a new round of investments within the next year or two.
Research consultancy group amr interactive has taken an innovative approach to establishing network connectivity between its new premises and office headquarters in Sydney, adopting a free space optics (FSO) solution to transmit information wirelessly.
- Inquiry to scrutinise data retention's impact on journalists
- NZ Snowden leaks: NZ's spying 100 per cent legal, PM claims
- Microsoft opens up Xbox One to app developers
- Intergenerational Report: Government should model service delivery on private sector
- In brief: Countdown to Equinix ME1's official launch
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care