Companies grappling with new customer expectations turn to Communication-as-a-Service model (CaaS) for a more agile, cloud-based omnichannel experience.
Mobility & Wireless News, Features, and Interviews
ANZ has launched a mobile wallet app that allows the bank’s customers to pay for purchases using their Android handset.
Samsung sees the popular Raspberry Pi board as a way for masses to develop products with Tizen OS.
The winners in a broadband industry heavily shaped by the Telecommunications Act of 1996 celebrated publicly this week, as February 8 marked the 20-year anniversary of the law taking effect.
A Seattle law firm considering a class action suit against Apple wants iPhone users whose devices have been crippled by "Error 53" to contact their office.
Practically every mobile vendor and service provider at Mobile World Congress will have demonstrations -- or at least visions -- of what they think the future 5G mobile standard will be able to do.
Intel's Itanium processor lineup has an uncertain future, but Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to an upcoming chip code-named Kittson.
If you're looking at buying servers from Hewlett Packard Enterprise, don't let a new naming convention throw you off balance.
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
Google updates Instant Run, Android Emulator, and Android Debug Bridge in the latest revision of its IDE
Telstra’s mobile customers will be given a day of quota-free mobile data after a massive outage took down 3G and 4G mobile services earlier today.
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?