In order to achieve success with omnichannel customer experience strategy, companies need to utilise user personas, while maintaining excellence across all channels, according to customer transformation service expert, Brad Starr.
Mobility & Wireless News, Features, and Interviews
NBN's speed boost to its fixed wireless service, which will see the potential maximum speed of connections increased to 50Mbps downstream and 20Mbps upstream, should be commercially available before Christmas.
Seagate today announced its first laptop drive that can store 2TB of data using just two platters, allowing the company to manufacture them in a 7mm-high form factor.
LTE with faster upload speeds, using unlicensed spectrum to speed up downloads and customized for the Internet of Things, are some of the things Ericsson is working on for next year.
Samsung has developed a big-screen OLED screen that's transparent, and plans to put it on show at this week's IFA consumer electronics expo in Berlin.
Google's Nest division is releasing a new version of its thermostat that has a bigger display and is a little smarter than its predecessor.
Cisco and Apple announced a deal to integrate iOS devices more tightly with enterprise networks and Cisco collaboration tools.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
Samsung showed off its latest foray into the smartwatch market today, announcing the new Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic --smartwatches with circular screens that run its Tizen software platform.
Apple's OS X El Capitan appears to be on track for a late September release, according to a comparison of its preview pace with that of last year's Yosemite.
Attivo Networks has upgraded its deception technology so businesses can deploy it within Amazon Web Services cloud to lure attackers to what looks like legitimate physical and virtual machines in order to find out what they are up to.
Samsung's latest curved-screen smartphone, the Galaxy S6 Edge+, looks great -- but does that necessarily make it a better device?
- NT cops use facial recognition to fight crime
- Verizon to introduce SDN security feature later this month
- LTE is making a full-court press for the Internet of Things
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy