Organisations can achieve efficiency with hybrid IT through consolidation, virtualization and automation of their IT infrastructures.
Government News, Features, and Interviews
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
The gates to the federal government's cloud-hosted content-management system, govCMS, have been thrown open.
The government has added five suppliers to its cloud services procurement panel.
Vodafone has indicated it is looking at the feasibility of giving customers the ability to access the kind of metadata that telcos will be forced to keep under the government's data retention regime.
Australia's largest telco will allow its customers to access the 'metadata' they generate. Telstra said this morning that its customers will get the same access to their personal data that law enforcement organisations could request from the telco.
The Greens in New Zealand have complained to the nation's Inspector General of Intelligence and Security after allegations a key security agency was undertaking mass surveillance of New Zealanders travelling in the Pacific.
There are many questions regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of her private email to conduct official business. A leading one is whether the department's IT managers did anything to question or stop it.
Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
The Mars rover Curiosity is sitting stationary -- all work paused -- as NASA engineers try to figure out what caused a short circuit on its robotic arm.
China seeks to help the country's Internet firms gain a bigger foothold in the international market, and is preparing to pour more state funds into its emerging tech sector, according to one of its top leaders.
- Apple to fill in the blanks Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- 5 steps for transforming your business using data
- IBM Internet of Things boss takes new job at Internet2
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu