- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
Gaming Dev News, Features, and Interviews
GameSpy is shutting down on May 31, and the Internet is furious. See, there's this list floating around of all the multiplayer PC games that will be rendered unplayable by the imminent demise of this matchmaking middleware. It's a doozy of a list--something like seventy games potentially affected.
NRMA Insurance has used the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset to promote car safety at a new exhibit in Sydney's CBD.
Tasmanian business is desperate for certainty over the future of the National Broadband Network rollout in the state, according to witnesses that appeared before a Hobart hearing of the Senate’s Select Committee on the National Broadband Network.
NEC has won a half-decade ICT contract with the NT government's Department of Education.
IT pros play with screens of all sizes at Microsoft's Gold Coast event.
ANZ Bank and Innovyz announced they will expand their accelerator program to include companies that have graduated from the startup phase.
Central Queensland University researchers are enhancing train driving simulators with augmented reality in order to fast track drivers’ skills development.
Why is it that Australians see playing footy on the weekend to be nothing sneer-worthy, but admitting to spending the odd afternoon playing World of Warcraft marks you as a bit of a weirdo? And why is it that so many Australians who wouldn't consider themselves gamers pass the time in the sardine-can-like confines of public transport propelling birds at green pigs?
A new proof-of-concept by Microsoft lets Xbox video games project images around the player’s room.
The R18+ classification for games will be put before the Northern Territory government this week.
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing