Featured White Papers
Organised criminals are using new tactics to put a new face on old crimes, and with overwhelming success. Better analysis of network data is emerging as a powerful defence helping Australian companies to harness the power of analytics to detect breaches early and minimize their exposure.
This report is designed to help IT pros to learn from peers who are dealing with similar challenges and opportunities. Through it we share perspectives on how to use cloud computing to improve business performance and position for the future.
There is broad industry agreement that software-defined storage (SDS) represents an important, promising next step toward helping organisations address the myriad of storage and data challenges they face today.
It is ironic that software-defined storage lacks an agreed-upon definition. Typically, though, after IT professionals start delving into what SDS can do for their own organisations, it becomes hard to find anyone who is not intrigued. Naturally, the degree of interest, the expected deployment approaches, and the extent of the benefits anticipated do vary. But a consensus exists that value is to be had from this new approach.
While business transformation is driven by a new breed of user — one that desires a seamless, connected experience — the ability for modern enterprises to deliver non-stop services and continually innovate has never been more urgent. However, are today’s businesses delivering what users need?
As the operational DBMS market enjoys a dynamic resurgence, new entrants are challenging established leaders. Information managers will be especially interested in the changes in the Leaders quadrant, the strength of dbPaaS vendors, and the emerging feature parity of new and old vendors.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!