Featured White Papers
Microsoft Office 365 is a mainstay in businesses of all kinds. Although many organizations have successfully migrated to the cloud-based productivity suite, identity management issues are keeping many others from enjoying the benefits of Office 365. In this webcast, you will learn how single sign-on works with Office 365 – and how you can take control, streamline deployment and lower costs through Okta technology.
Generating reports is time-consuming. Often, report generation is more of a job than acting on the information it provides. And yet, it’s unavoidable.
According to the ESI survey, the top five PMO functions are: 1. Methodology 2. Planning 3. Project management 4. Portfolio management 5. Reporting to management.
That’s exactly what Planview Enterprise was designed to address. By putting all these functions in one platform, you get the most comprehensive, most actionable reports and analytics that span the full breadth of portfolio management activities from start to finish. Everything you need, all in one place, exportable to other applications, all to make your life easy.
Organised criminals are using new tactics to put a new face on old crimes, and with overwhelming success. Better analysis of network data is emerging as a powerful defence helping Australian companies to harness the power of analytics to detect breaches early and minimize their exposure.
Privileged Users are, without a doubt, the most dangerous cybersecurity threat as they continue to cost organizations billions in corporate losses. Additionally, the risk to your bottom line and of intellectual property theft isn’t limited to a certain industry. It happens across the board from the financial sector to energy and healthcare to the federal government. So who are Privileged Users and how are they remaining in the shadows uncontested?
This whitepaper will help identify who Privileged Users are in your organization. It will also explain why Privileged Users present a greater risk than other employees, and whether or not your organization could be at risk. Finally, it will provide you with best practices and strategies for mitigating the threat.
Scaling SMEs: Building a flexible platform for growth is an Economist Intelligence Unit report that discusses how highgrowth small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) are scaling their organisations to provide resources for growth whilst ensuring flexibility to respond quickly to changes in market conditions; the role of technology in scaling SMEs; and success factors in scaling headcount. The findings of this briefing paper are based on desk research and on in-depth interviews conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit with founders and managers of SMEs and other experts.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing