Featured White Papers
While business transformation is driven by a new breed of user — one that desires a seamless, connected experience — the ability for modern enterprises to deliver non-stop services and continually innovate has never been more urgent. However, are today’s businesses delivering what users need?
With technology supply chains rapidly evolving to all corners of the globe, doors continually open for unsavoury elements to find new ways to take advantage. Whether for personal gain, monetary gain, criminal activity, espionage, or military threat, black hats keep unearthing opportunities to exploit supply chain vulnerabilities.
This white paper explores the security implications for government, corporate, and defense technology infrastructure arising from technology supply chain management.
Despite common misconceptions that securing your technology infrastructure begins only at the point of purchase, this paper highlights the multiple points of potential security vulnerability that can be exploited earlier in the technology supply chain. To eradicate these vulnerabilities and mitigate the risk of adverse events triggered by hostile actors, organizations must secure the full technology supply chain and partner with technology vendors that can provide the same.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.