- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
Build - Telecommunication service providers
- In pictures: NextDC rolls out hardware dispensing vending machines
- In pictures: Metronode unveils Perth 2 data centre
- In pictures: WA Premier declares NextDC Perth data centre open
- In pictures: Metronode opens Unanderra data centre
- In pictures: Digital Realty’s Melbourne II data centre officially opens
Meeting security-related compliance requirements is an increasingly complex job. Follow these best practices to easily manage compliance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.