- Consulting firms
- Data centre owners and operators
- Equipment vendors
- Infrastructure service providers
- Managed service providers
- Software and solution vendors
- Systems integrator companies
- Telecommunication service providers
- In pictures: NextDC rolls out hardware dispensing vending machines
- In pictures: Metronode unveils Perth 2 data centre
- In pictures: WA Premier declares NextDC Perth data centre open
- In pictures: Metronode opens Unanderra data centre
- In pictures: Digital Realty’s Melbourne II data centre officially opens
Databases only perform as well as the systems they run on. This ESG Lab review documents hands-on testing of the Vblock specialised systems for high performance databases, focusing on high performance in system reliability in the event of component failures.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.