As enterprises have adapted to the innovations of mobile computing, it has become evident that technology itself is not the only thing that has changed in the IT landscape.
Cloud Computing News, Features, and Interviews
At this week's VMworld, Google and VMware strengthened their partnership by adding an object storage service powered by Google to VMware's public cloud
Australian spending on enterprise apps is set to reach $9.4 billion this year driven by modernisation, expansion and digital transformation projects according to Gartner.
MYOB (ASX: MYO) has reported revenue of $161 million for the six months to June 2015.
Software-defined everything is the IT flavor of the day. This is increasingly extending to storage, and Scality's funding round is an indication of that.
Unicorns used to be special. Now there are so many of them that we should probably find a better name.
Looking to fuel enterprise adoption of the cloud, Intel is leading a $100m investment in Mirantis, an emerging player in the OpenStack arena.
Intel has placed a $100 million bet on Mirantis, a company that makes OpenStack software.
Some say the Cloud is the best spot for Big Data, others argue it should remain on premises. The answer is, it depends.
Big changes are afoot at HP as the company prepares for a split up this spring. Big data software is expected to be a pillar of the new Enterprise focused HP company.
Application containers are all the rage today, but what are they exactly? This helpful video explains.
- Enablis named one of the top 100 global Cloud services providers
- VMworld 2015: There are five imperatives for the digital economy, says VMware’s Gelsinger
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- In setback for Uber, judge says drivers can pursue lawsuit as a group
- VMworld 2015: VMware pitches network virtualisation for better security
- LinkedIn spruces up messaging ... and adds GIFs and emojis
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness