- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
SAP reported a strong growth in cloud revenue and fast adoption of its HANA platform in the first quarter, while its software revenue dipped from the same quarter in the previous year.
Sedgman has cut its IT service management costs in three by shifting ITSM platforms, according to Sedgman IT Manager, Andrew Reid.
Oracle has issued a comprehensive list of its software that may or may not be affected by the OpenSSL (secure sockets layer) vulnerability known as Heartbleed, while warning that no fixes are yet available for some likely affected products.
Google has expanded its Cloud Platform to include locally hosted computing capacity, storage and data bases for the Asia-Pacific region.
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Research Inc.
Five weeks after announcing a lower-cost subscription to Office, Microsoft today started selling Office 365 Personal to consumers.
News Corp Australia has migrated its first major group of users to Google Apps. In an email sent to staff yesterday, chief technology officer Tom Quinn wrote that 180 technical team members had been migrated to the new platform.
Dropbox on Tuesday unveiled a new version of its data storage and sharing service for business claimed to provide IT administrators with more control by separating work and personal files.
Big data analytics are driving rapid growth for public cloud computing vendors with revenues for the top 50 public cloud providers shooting up 47% in the fourth quarter last year to $6.2 billion, according to Technology Business Review Inc.
Box has patched the Heartbleed security hole on its servers and has advised its customers to change their passwords.
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size