Imagine a world where every task of every employee was measured in real-time.
Cloud Computing News, Features, and Interviews
Financial services company IOOF has been through a half decade journey involving a major shift in its core superannuation system from a monolithic application to a microservices-based architecture.
The Department of Communications' $18 million contract to adopt ASG's secure government cloud platform "further cements ASG’s foothold in the Federal Government market," the IT services provider said in a statement issued this morning
Piston Cloud Computing was one of the darlings of the OpenStack movement. A founding father of the cloud computing project, it produced one of the first private cloud products based on the open source code.
Research firm Gartner's annual report card on the public IaaS Cloud computing market shows there is one clear leader Amazon Web Services and another clear challenger Microsoft Azure. And then there is everyone else.
Early this year, Dropbox released its cloud storage service on Windows phones and tablets, and on Tuesday the company followed up with a universal app that fleshes out the features for both types of devices.
Egnyte has been vying with the likes of Dropbox and Box for some time already in the cloud-storage arena, but on Tuesday it jumped on board the "mobile-first" train with a newly revamped version of its enterprise-focused app suite that's aimed squarely at mobile business users.
Cloud computing has become ubiquitous for many companies but keeping it secure can be a challenge. Cloud Security Alliance Asia Pacific executive council chairman Ken Low shared the alliance’s top nine threats to the cloud at a Trend Micro event in Sydney.
To expand its cloud computing business, China's Alibaba Group is preparing to open more data centers across the world.
Got a cloud computing job that doesn't need to be completed right away? Google says it has a deal for you.
Back in April, Tableau released version 9.0 of its flagship analytics software, and on Monday the company followed up with an update to the product's online edition that it says is up to 10 times faster than its predecessor.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking