- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Careers » Reviews »
HP's new Envy Sleekbook 6-1010us offers an alternative to higher-priced ultrabooks: It's not as fast, but it's got a fine display and great audio.
Seagates new line of Backup Plus drives is a convenient way to ensure data from your computer and from social networking sites is backed up.
Gamers have always demanded the fastest and most powerful systems. We tested three screamers to find the best laptop for the job.
Well, at least the issue is not unpaid taxes this time -- but Vivek Kundra, the brand-new, first-ever federal CIO after just a few days on the job is already on a leave of absence after the office of the Washington, D.C., CTO was raided by federal agents. Kundra had been the District's CTO before President Barack Obama appointed him the nation's CIO. In other news, Google peeved privacy advocates by announcing a behavioral advertising program and separately saying it is testing a new service that will transcribe voice-mail messages and make them searchable.
The Linux Essentials course held at New Horizons Learning Centres catered to students new to Linux. And the first thing one learns is that working with a nice-looking GUI -- as is the case in the Windows environment, where pretty much all the students come from -- is not high on the agenda in the Linux operating system. Rather, students are taught to befriend the console from the outset. Windows may unfortunately be associated with the blue screen of death, but it seems Linux, with the console, has the black screen of joy.
Need a little help studying for certification exams? You can find a treasure trove of free study guides for Cisco, Linux, Microsoft and Unix certifications at the Global Document Database.
Until just a few weeks ago, I thought rebalancing was only something you do to your tires or investment portfolio. That's before I heard about a book on work-life balance.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together