- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
Kicktone is an Adelaide startup that has developed an online store designed to increase the visibility of independent musicians.
CareerCloud's app tracks what it calls "hidden jobs leads" -- public tidbits of information that hint a company may soon be hiring.
Sydney startup Airtasker has raised another $2 million in capital as it continues to grow its task-based work online marketplace.
Helping IT graduates get a start with their career has been a passion for Roger Sillars since he started at trans-Tasman law firm Duncan Cotterill Lawyers almost 15 years ago.
Seek has overhauled its job search functionality as part of a broader development push at the Melbourne-based Web company.
As IT continues to move out of its service silo and into the red-hot center of business, IT professionals are seeing new career paths open up. One glance at the business cards of folks at the top of the ladder tells the tale: More and more often, that CIO title isn't standing alone. It's CIO and vice president -- or senior vice president, executive vice president or even corporate vice president.
The Australian Information Industry Association has welcomed the federal government's announcement that it will ditch a limit on the tax deductibility of self-education expenses.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has backed a decision by the Coalition government to scarp the limit on claiming tax deductions for self-education expenses.
IT: You Don't Have to Be a Star
Crowdfunding website Indiegogo is doubling down on Australia, announcing increased staff in the country and support for contributions to campaigns in Australian dollars.
Mobility and the consumerisation of IT pose key challenges for IT around scalability, security and application visibility. In this whitepaper, we look at complete, integrated and scalable solutions that deliver apps and data to any device with full security and a high-performance user experience. Learn more!
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest