In order to achieve success with omnichannel customer experience strategy, companies need to utilise user personas, while maintaining excellence across all channels, according to customer transformation service expert, Brad Starr.
Careers News, Features, and Interviews
The Brisbane startup scene "is on fire" according to River City Labs community manager Josh Anthony.
Startup Catalyst has extended by a week the window for young Queenslanders to apply for its program, which will offer participants a taste of Silicon Valley's startup culture.
California lawmakers have taken steps to attack the use of foreign labor to replace U.S. workers. One effort seeks to use the state's regulatory powers to prohibit utilities from shifting jobs overseas. Another legislative attack calls on federal agencies to investigate the H-1B program.
There is wariness about President Barack Obama's push for new trade agreements that's likely to grow with the Senate's final approval Wednesday, by a 60-38 vote, of fast-track negotiating authority.
As Southern California Edison (SCE) began replacing its IT workers with foreign labor, several IT employees asked the U.S. government for help. They submitted an application for Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA), and explained why they believe trade played a role in their job loss.
A $25 million Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship fund will be established to provide 25,000 scholarships of $1000 for students taking qualifications in technology-based industries in NSW.
Peter Bradd has been appointed StartupAUS’ first CEO.
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull has responded to a CEDA report which suggests that 40 per cent of jobs in Australia could be replaced by automation by saying that technology will be leveraged to create new goods and services.
Sitting at a desk all day isn't healthy. Countless studies show prolonged sitting raises the risk for diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and myriad other ailments. Even for people who exercise daily, the negative effects of a sedentary rest-of-the-day can trump the benefits of a workout.
Egle Sigler started at Rackspace as a junior programmer and later moved to a DevOps architect position before advancing to her current role: principal architect of private cloud solutions at Rackspace.
- HP expands its HP Helion Network in Asia-Pacific and Japan
- SkyFii signs another trial services agreement
- Uptake of subscription video on demand services skyrockets in Australia: Telsyte
- Riverbed Technology introduces new portfolio of professional services
- Kaseya appoints Fred Voccola as CEO and Yogesh Gupta as new board chairman
- Lenovo brings on Integral's ad tech intelligence to improve ad viewability
- Report: Aussie consumer brand advocacy for retailers at all-time low
- How SAP plans to bring analytics to soccer
- Citi taps new data source to personalise dining loyalty program
- Digital advertiser Netccentric raises $12.5m and floats on ASX