The recent IDC whitepaper offers perspective on Cisco Powered services from 20 Cisco cloud partners.
Smartphones News, Features, and Interviews
Would you pay US$4,000 for an iPhone 6?
The iPhone 6 has received two of the three licenses needed in China before it can be sold there, according to an official government news report Thursday.
With the release of its new mobile operating system, Apple has become the first smartphone maker to enable by default a kill switch that can lock and secure a stolen phone.
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE is hoping to drum up smartphone sales in the U.S., with a new 5.7-inch phablet that'll be available exclusively on T-Mobile from Sept. 24.
Some iPhones never die: they go to a four-story electronics mall in Shenzen, where stacks of them are sold every day.
A Silicon Valley startup is developing an optical zoom lens unit that's thin enough to slip inside of a smartphone and won't protrude when used.
It has been a summer of discontent for the Android security community, as a host of vulnerabilities large and small has arisen to plague the world's most popular mobile OS. The revelation this week of a cross-site scripting flaw in the default browser installed on large numbers of pre-version 4.4 Android devices is merely the latest entry in a list that makes for unsettling reading.
Samsung promoted enterprise uses for its upcoming Galaxy Tab Active rugged tablet, its Knox security and management software, and even its Gear VR headset at its recent Super Mobility Week in Las Vegas.
Subway will soon allow customers to pay for their sandwiches with the tap of a smartphone.
Apple has sold over four million iPhones in 24 hours last week, double the number it dealt out in 2012 for the iPhone 5, the last time the company pre-sold its flagship.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland
- Oracle's Larry Ellison downshifts, but leadership remains the same
- Moto X (2014) deep-dive review: Android done right -- again
- iPhone 6 expected to fetch over $3,000 in China's grey market
- New US Senate bill aims to limit access to emails stored abroad
- Malicious advertisements distributed by DoubleClick, Zedo networks