- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest
- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
Desktops News, Features, and Interviews
It has not been a great year for mobile device sales in Australia and New Zealand, according to an IDC report released today.
Livestock Improvement Corporation is undergoing a major transformation to its desktop infrastructure after signing a three-year desktop outsourcing contract with CodeBlue.
Australian consumers delayed or skipped buying new PCs in the first calendar quarter of 2013 as tablet computers rise in popularity, according to new IDC research. The PC market pain is also likely to continue for the rest of the year with IDC predicting a decline of 15 per cent this year over 2012.
Intel has tweaked its chip road map, with plans to extend its upcoming Westmere mainstream desktop dual-core chips with integrated graphics processors to entry-level servers.
- Billabong to rollout NetSuite omni-channel retail platform globally
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation