- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
A northern suburb of Adelaide, Prospect was initially made up of smaller precincts but combined in 1940 to form one area.
The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
Prospect is one of 14 second release sites planned for the mainland. Announced on 8 July 2010 by NBN Co, construction is set to begin in the second quarter of 2011 for 3,000 premises.