- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
A northern suburb of Adelaide, Prospect was initially made up of smaller precincts but combined in 1940 to form one area.
The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
Prospect is one of 14 second release sites planned for the mainland. Announced on 8 July 2010 by NBN Co, construction is set to begin in the second quarter of 2011 for 3,000 premises.