- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- JP Morgan to invest £150 million on boosting cyber security
- Big bucks going to universities to solve pressing cybersecurity issues
The regional town of Townsville is a major area in Queensland after the state capital, Brisbane. The roll-out area covers areas of the town’s suburbs of Aitkenvale and Mundingburra.
The Queensland city of Townsville is a major regional town after the state capital, Brisbane. With an estimated population of 181,743, Townsville hosts one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
The government-owned NBN Co will roll-out and operate fibre to 3100 premises in Aitkenvale and Mundingburra as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
NBN Co has contracted seven construction companies to create design blueprints for the construction of these sites. Construction began in July 2010 with the first services expected to go live in the first quarter of 2011.
On 8 July 2010, NBN Co announced that the Townsville area would be expanded to a further 3,000 properties as part of the second release sites. Construction is set to begin in the second quarter of 2011.
A description and analysis of Facebook Social Graph, monetization opportunities and its value to businesses.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- Making social media marketing accountable: MGM Resorts