- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
NBN Deployments in Melbourne
Melbourne is the second largest Australian city, and known as the country’s cultural capital.
The suburb of Brunswick, in Melbourne, was chosen as one of five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.