- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
A southern region of New South Wales, Illawarra covers the cities of Wollongong and Shellharbour, and contains Lake Illawarra.
Two of the towns in the Illawarra region, Kiama Downs and Minnamurra, form one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.