A southern region of New South Wales, Illawarra covers the cities of Wollongong and Shellharbour, and contains Lake Illawarra.
Two of the towns in the Illawarra region, Kiama Downs and Minnamurra, form one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities