A southern region of New South Wales, Illawarra covers the cities of Wollongong and Shellharbour, and contains Lake Illawarra.
Two of the towns in the Illawarra region, Kiama Downs and Minnamurra, form one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Marketing Academy seeks to train up next generation CMOs and industry leaders