- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Geraldton is a regional backbone 'black spot’, which is being provided as part of a national project by fibre provider, NextGen Network. As part of the tender, regional communities that may be addressed on proposed routes could include Dongara and Port Denison.
The blackspot fibre rollout will span from Perth to Geraldton and Dongara/Port Denison. The fibre will ultimately reach to the Murchison area too, which is the location of one of the satellites involved in Australia and New Zealand’s joint bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) astronomical project.