- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Geraldton is a regional backbone 'black spot’, which is being provided as part of a national project by fibre provider, NextGen Network. As part of the tender, regional communities that may be addressed on proposed routes could include Dongara and Port Denison.
The blackspot fibre rollout will span from Perth to Geraldton and Dongara/Port Denison. The fibre will ultimately reach to the Murchison area too, which is the location of one of the satellites involved in Australia and New Zealand’s joint bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) astronomical project.