- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
Geraldton is a regional backbone 'black spot’, which is being provided as part of a national project by fibre provider, NextGen Network. As part of the tender, regional communities that may be addressed on proposed routes could include Dongara and Port Denison.
The blackspot fibre rollout will span from Perth to Geraldton and Dongara/Port Denison. The fibre will ultimately reach to the Murchison area too, which is the location of one of the satellites involved in Australia and New Zealand’s joint bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) astronomical project.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul