- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
Geraldton is a regional backbone 'black spot’, which is being provided as part of a national project by fibre provider, NextGen Network. As part of the tender, regional communities that may be addressed on proposed routes could include Dongara and Port Denison.
The blackspot fibre rollout will span from Perth to Geraldton and Dongara/Port Denison. The fibre will ultimately reach to the Murchison area too, which is the location of one of the satellites involved in Australia and New Zealand’s joint bid for the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) astronomical project.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button