The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking