The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived