- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager