The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption