- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial