- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
The South Australian capital has a population of more than 1,280,000 people. It was designed by Colonel William Light in a grid layout with wide boulevards and large public squares, surrounded by parkland.
The town of Willunga, south of Adelaide, has been chosen as one of the five mainland trial sites for the National Broadband Network.