The Australian Capital Territory, home to Australia’s capital city of Canberra, is known for its extensive fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) and fast broadband networks, thanks to government networks, greenfield estates and Internet service provider, TransACT. However, despite this some suburbs and towns continue to have difficulty with getting decent broadband services.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.