- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Internet companies dismayed by French law allowing warrantless access to live user data
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
The Australian Capital Territory, home to Australia’s capital city of Canberra, is known for its extensive fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) and fast broadband networks, thanks to government networks, greenfield estates and Internet service provider, TransACT. However, despite this some suburbs and towns continue to have difficulty with getting decent broadband services.
In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organisations. In this whitepaper, we look at how successful organisations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- iPad grabs top spot in tablet purchase poll
- SAP co-CEO to influence EU Internet taxation rules
- As Unix fades away from data centers, it's unclear what's next
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- Perspective: The fate of Nokia's Android phone depends on Microsoft
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report