The Australian Capital Territory, home to Australia’s capital city of Canberra, is known for its extensive fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) and fast broadband networks, thanks to government networks, greenfield estates and Internet service provider, TransACT. However, despite this some suburbs and towns continue to have difficulty with getting decent broadband services.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company