The Australian Capital Territory, home to Australia’s capital city of Canberra, is known for its extensive fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) and fast broadband networks, thanks to government networks, greenfield estates and Internet service provider, TransACT. However, despite this some suburbs and towns continue to have difficulty with getting decent broadband services.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split