NBNDocumenting Australia's largest infrastructure project
Click on a location to get more information about local deployments
The NBN Map Project is a collaborative process for documenting the progress of the Australian Federal Government's $43 billion plan to build a fibre-to-the-premises (fttp) network around the country. On this map you will find details on where and how the National Broadband Network (NBN) is being rolled out, along with links to related articles produced by Computerworld. We want your help in documenting the evolution of the NBN to make it the most comprehensive resource for anyone interested in the NBN and for future generations. So to get involved email email@example.com now with details of where and how the NBN is being rolled out in your location.View more details about: ACT, Adelaide, Brisbane, Broken Hill, Darwin, Emerald and Longreach, Geraldton, Illawarra, Melbourne, New England Tablelands, NSW North Coast, Perth, South West Gippsland, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Victor Harbor, Victoria
National Broadband Network 101
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE