NBNDocumenting Australia's largest infrastructure project
Click on a location to get more information about local deployments
The NBN Map Project is a collaborative process for documenting the progress of the Australian Federal Government's $43 billion plan to build a fibre-to-the-premises (fttp) network around the country. On this map you will find details on where and how the National Broadband Network (NBN) is being rolled out, along with links to related articles produced by Computerworld. We want your help in documenting the evolution of the NBN to make it the most comprehensive resource for anyone interested in the NBN and for future generations. So to get involved email email@example.com now with details of where and how the NBN is being rolled out in your location.View more details about: ACT, Adelaide, Brisbane, Broken Hill, Darwin, Emerald and Longreach, Geraldton, Illawarra, Melbourne, New England Tablelands, NSW North Coast, Perth, South West Gippsland, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Victor Harbor, Victoria
National Broadband Network 101
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.