NBNDocumenting Australia's largest infrastructure project
Click on a location to get more information about local deployments
The NBN Map Project is a collaborative process for documenting the progress of the Australian Federal Government's $43 billion plan to build a fibre-to-the-premises (fttp) network around the country. On this map you will find details on where and how the National Broadband Network (NBN) is being rolled out, along with links to related articles produced by Computerworld. We want your help in documenting the evolution of the NBN to make it the most comprehensive resource for anyone interested in the NBN and for future generations. So to get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org now with details of where and how the NBN is being rolled out in your location.View more details about: ACT, Adelaide, Brisbane, Broken Hill, Darwin, Emerald and Longreach, Geraldton, Illawarra, Melbourne, New England Tablelands, NSW North Coast, Perth, South West Gippsland, Sydney, Tasmania, Toowoomba, Townsville, Victor Harbor, Victoria
National Broadband Network 101
- REGISTER NOW! The TCS Global Insights Knowledge Sharing Program is up and running. Feb-May. Sydney.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW