Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
29/08/2013 13:10 A second Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year award for Australian learning provider DDLS
14/08/2013 09:38 Hudson unveils talent blueprint for big data
25/03/2013 15:22 You’ve got mail - iiNet launches Hosted Exchange email service
13/02/2013 17:03 iiNet bundles NBN for business
05/02/2013 10:18 DDLS Wins AJPC Top Quality LP of the Year Award for FY’12 at Cisco Global Learning Partner Conference
29/10/2012 12:31 The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners re-establishes in Australia, with DDLS General Manager at the helm
26/10/2012 15:24 TRANSFORMATION IN TECHNOLOGY AND EMPLOYEE BEHAVIOUR AFFECTING IT HIRING, ACCORDING TO HUDSON
19/09/2012 10:02 DDLS (DIMENSION DATA LEARNING SOLUTIONS) SECURES 2012 MICROSOFT LEARNING PARTNER AWARD
21/08/2012 16:33 Digital specialist Workstar appoints sales and marketing team
07/08/2012 12:00 Cloud Machines: bringing more flexible, cost effective & faster cloud infrastructure to Australian businesses
25/07/2012 10:18 DIMENSION DATA LAUNCHES GLOBAL CLOUD PARTNER PROGRAMME
26/06/2012 09:31 Microsoft global award a milestone for DDLS
15/03/2012 10:30 Acclipse and BankLink announce launch of iBizzSubmit a media release
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now