Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
19/07/2013 12:33 Readify carries the Australian flag at Microsoft’s 2013 Worldwide Partner Conference
11/07/2013 09:32 Readify becomes a preferred supplier for Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment
07/03/2013 09:01 Someday my Portico will come
01/03/2013 11:13 Readify expanding development team : Are you passionate about the Microsoft development platform?
01/03/2013 10:47 Readify expanding development team : Are you passionate about the Microsoft development platform?
11/02/2013 10:58 Microsoft’s Surface Pro puts full power of Windows 8 on a tablet
07/02/2013 08:13 Readify enters into partnership with EPiServer
05/02/2013 12:37 Enjoy breakfast with Readify and discover what’s new in Office 2013
04/02/2013 08:19 Readify CEO sees big opportunity for B2B Windows 8 apps
24/01/2013 12:20 Samsung Series 7 Slate: the tablet that thinks it’s a PC
16/01/2013 16:31 Readify: Windows 8 XAML Apps Tips, Tricks and Techniques
15/01/2013 12:24 Readify Achieves a Microsoft Gold Application Integration Competency
19/12/2012 09:56 Webjet Enjoys a Marked Increase in Profits Through Readify's Innovative Application
13/12/2012 12:40 Windows 8: Blue Stacks AMD Appzone has the Apps Covered
04/12/2012 15:08 Will the Business World Adopt Windows 8?
20/11/2012 11:03 Despite Criticisms, The Jury’s Not Out on Windows 8 DevelopmentSubmit a media release
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption