Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
19/07/2013 12:33 Readify carries the Australian flag at Microsoft’s 2013 Worldwide Partner Conference
11/07/2013 09:32 Readify becomes a preferred supplier for Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment
07/03/2013 09:01 Someday my Portico will come
01/03/2013 11:13 Readify expanding development team : Are you passionate about the Microsoft development platform?
01/03/2013 10:47 Readify expanding development team : Are you passionate about the Microsoft development platform?
11/02/2013 10:58 Microsoft’s Surface Pro puts full power of Windows 8 on a tablet
07/02/2013 08:13 Readify enters into partnership with EPiServer
05/02/2013 12:37 Enjoy breakfast with Readify and discover what’s new in Office 2013
04/02/2013 08:19 Readify CEO sees big opportunity for B2B Windows 8 apps
24/01/2013 12:20 Samsung Series 7 Slate: the tablet that thinks it’s a PC
16/01/2013 16:31 Readify: Windows 8 XAML Apps Tips, Tricks and Techniques
15/01/2013 12:24 Readify Achieves a Microsoft Gold Application Integration Competency
19/12/2012 09:56 Webjet Enjoys a Marked Increase in Profits Through Readify's Innovative Application
13/12/2012 12:40 Windows 8: Blue Stacks AMD Appzone has the Apps Covered
04/12/2012 15:08 Will the Business World Adopt Windows 8?
20/11/2012 11:03 Despite Criticisms, The Jury’s Not Out on Windows 8 DevelopmentSubmit a media release
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria