- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- 29 July 2003 12:45
Dell’Oro Says Nortel Networks #1 Worldwide in Enterprise IP Telephony for First Quarter 2003
July 28, 2003
Nortel Networks* was the global leader in enterprise IP (Internet Protocol) Telephony line shipments for the first quarter of 2003, according to the Dell’Oro Group’s Q103 IP Telephony report. Dell’Oro’s research found that Nortel Networks was #1 globally in enterprise IP line shipments, PBX (private branch exchange) unit and line shipments, and traditional KTS (key telephone system) unit and line shipments.
Nortel Networks delivers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of IP Telephony solutions to allow enterprise customers to optimize their networking potential. By offering powerful IP Telephony capabilities through unparalleled choice in deployment, Nortel Networks allows its customers to leverage their current network investment and build a flexible, scalable platform for the future. “Our business is dependent upon our communications systems working flawlessly and our move to IP Telephony is no exception,” said Michael Anido, telecommunications engineer, Global Network Operations, LSI Logic Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of storage semiconductors. “Nortel Networks has provided us with reliable and robust communications platforms in the past and their leadership in the converged space was a key factor in our decision to continue to partner with them.”
“Dell’Oro’s report indicates the success of our approach to offering customers IP Telephony solutions tailored to address their specific business needs,” said Alex Pierson, vice president and general manager, Enterprise Business Networks, Nortel Networks. “Our leadership position in delivering IP Telephony deployment choices enables businesses of all sizes and industries to better engage their customers, partners, suppliers and employees with opportunities to boost revenue, reduce costs, enhance customer service, and increase productivity. All of this is consistent with our 'One network. A world of choice.’ enterprise vision.”
‘One network. A world of choice.’ is about raising the bar with a new level of customer and employee engagement no matter where and how the network is accessed while offering enterprises the power of choice in deployment options through leading solutions in IP Telephony, applications, data and optical networking.
For more information, contact Rachel Harris, 02 8870 5625, email@example.com
Web Releases are intended to provide customers, shareholders and employees with additional information, background and context on events and trends at Nortel Networks and the market as a whole. Breaking news and announcements will be communicated through news releases distributed via Business Wire.
* Nortel Networks, the Nortel Networks logo and the Globemark are trademarks of Nortel Networks.
Network hacking and corporate espionage are on the rise and set to intensify. Information security risks remain commonplace, and most organisations need to increase vigilance. This paper has analyses the realistic threats to fibre optic Ethernet networks – both at the LAN and WAN level. Read now.
HandBrake is an opensource tool that allows you to backup your DVDs so that you can store and watch them on your computer. Features include: ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia