- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- 19 September 2012 12:11
Pure Hacking Extends Security Consulting Capabilities
With a background in IT security and research, Richard holds the role of Consultant in the Victorian Consulting team. With over a decade in the IT security industry, his previous roles include IT Security Specialist for IBM Australia and IT Security Consultant, Stratsec. He holds a Bachelor of IT, Computer Science Software Development and IT Security from Deakin University, which also awarded him with the Australian Computer Society Outstanding Student Award for his Bachelor of IT (Honours) IT Security thesis research on "Benchmark, Analysis and Evaluation of Security Systems".
For Pure Hacking's CEO, Rob McAdam, the expansion of the consultancy's consulting capabilities with a hire of Richard's calibre is extremely positive for existing and future clients. “Richard has a really strong business background and he absolutely understands the demands for juggling multiple IT requirements against the need to protect the viability of the underlying infrastructure. He comes highly recommended and highly awarded with his track record of study and research. We are very happy to be adding his skills to the Pure Hacking team offering."
With the confirmation of Teesaan Koo as Account Manager for its Melbourne headquarters, Pure Hacking is sharpening its focus on customer service and relationship building with clients and alliance partners.
Teesaan joins Pure Hacking from his most recent roles as an Account Manager with Object Consulting, a Microsoft Gold Partner and Systems Integrator and Sales Executive positions with livePoint SharePoint Solutions and Foundation Technology Services. He is currently based in the consultancy's Melbourne office to focus on establishing team credentials and providing on the ground support to a range of Victorian-based clients.
"Teesaan has already displayed the commitment and skills required for the client and alliance partner networks here at Pure Hacking and we are delighted to have him join us. He is making a really positive impact on our Melbourne operations," outlined McAdam.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity