- 10 August 2012 14:21
VBrick Systems Partners with Corsair Solutions to Expand Sales Channel in Australia and New Zealand
Enterprise streaming video leader VBrick Systems has announced that it has added Corsair Solutions as a Partner to increase VBrick’s channel presence in the region. Corsair Solutions will be distributing the complete VBrick streaming video portfolio including elements to capture, manage distribute and display IP video both inside and outside the firewall. Corsair Solutions will be featuring VBrick’s solutions on their stand (F26) at the Integrate 2012 on August 21-23 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre in Darling Harbour. VBrick’s VEMS MystroTM and new Rich Media Studio Portable HD will be available for live demonstrations.
“We are extremely excited about formalizing our relationship with VBrick Systems. Their portfolio of innovative IP video products such as the Rich Media family, VEMS Mystro and the modular 9000 series H.264 encoder will be important new products for our customers,” said Mark Lampard, Managing Director of Corsair Solutions. “We are looking forward to working with VBrick to bring their exciting new products and system solutions to the Australian and New Zealand AV market.”
“We have been engaged with Corsair Solutions for a number of months and have quickly come to appreciate their commitment to VBrick. The region’s demand for streaming video products is growing rapidly in enterprises, government and education. We look forward to partnering with Corsair Solutions to help us reach more of those customers,” said Craig Myers, Vice President of Sales at VBrick. “Corsair Solutions has invested in the technical training and equipment required to make our partnership successful; we’re excited to offer the benefits of this effort to new customers.”
Corsair Solutions will be offering the complete portfolio of VBrick products including: VEMS Mystro, VBOSS, the new 9000 Series Encoder, the Rich Media family, the Distributed Media Engine, Digital Signage as well as related elements.
About VBrick Systems, Inc.
VBrick is the leader in Enterprise IP Video, with over 9,000 corporate, education and government customers and 60,000 installations worldwide. VBrick solutions work over standard IP networks and the Internet to enable the creation, publishing and distribution of rich media content. Our comprehensive streaming solutions are used in a wide range of live and on-demand applications including meeting and event broadcasts, employee collaboration, distributed learning, digital signage, TV distribution, and video surveillance. Headquartered in Wallingford, CT, VBrick’s products and services are available through industry-leading value-added resellers. For more information, visit www.vbrick.com.
VBrick and VEMS Mystro are trademarks of VBrick Systems, Inc., USA. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About Integrate 2012
Integrate 2012, in association with InfoComm International, is Australia’s largest audio visual, entertainment, information & communications technology event, held August 21 - 23, at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre. The event is expected to attract visitors from theaudio-visual industry as well as corporate, education, property & interior design, retail & venue and places of worship professionals. For more information, visit the event website at www.integrate-expo.com or ‘Like’ us on Facebook; ‘Follow’ us on Twitter; or ‘Join’ us on LinkedIn.
- Enablis named one of the top 100 global Cloud services providers
- VMworld 2015: There are five imperatives for the digital economy, says VMware’s Gelsinger
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- In setback for Uber, judge says drivers can pursue lawsuit as a group
- VMworld 2015: VMware pitches network virtualisation for better security
- LinkedIn spruces up messaging ... and adds GIFs and emojis
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness