- 6 August 2012 16:21
Come and catch up with Readify at TechEd
Brendan Kowitz, Senior Developer & Technical Specialist -Web/Mobile
Building Responsive Web Applications with MVC4, WebAPI and HTML5
Slow websites don't cut it anymore. In this session, discover how to build Web Applications that have a beautiful responsive UI using components from MVC4 and WebAPI. Then, together with powerful client-side libraries like Knockout, we can enrich the user experience, target a variety of browsers and take advantage of the latest HTML5 standards. If you want to know what next generation web applications look like, you're in the right place.
Mahesh Krishnan, Principal Consultant & Technical Specialist - Windows Azure Building Robust Windows Azure Applications with P&P Guidance
The Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Windows Azure from the p&p group provides some useful application blocks such as the Transient Fault Handling Application Block and the Windows Azure Scaling Application Block (WASABi). The Transient Fault Handling Application Block can make access to storage in the cloud more resilient to temporary errors by helping you add retry logic to your code, and WASABi allows you to automatically scale your application in response to changes in demand. Come and hear how you can make your Azure applications more robust by using these application blocks.
Mahesh Krishnan and John Azariah (MYOB) Casablanca: C++ on Azure
Casablanca is a Microsoft incubation effort to support cloud-based client-server communication in native code using a modern asynchronous C++ API design. Think of it as Node.js, but using C++. Casablanca gives you the power to use existing native C++ libraries and code to do awesome things on the server. Come and watch John Azariah and Mahesh Krishnan show you how it is done.
Brendan Forster, Senior Developer, Technical Specialist- ASP.NET & MVP- ASP.NET/IIS Windows Runtime (WinRT) Deep Dive
Hope to see you there! More Information: www.readify.net Via: WhaTech
var sc_project=8071036; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="c782af09"; var sc_https=1; var sc_remove_link=1; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("");
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE