- 6 August 2012 16:21
Come and catch up with Readify at TechEd
Brendan Kowitz, Senior Developer & Technical Specialist -Web/Mobile
Building Responsive Web Applications with MVC4, WebAPI and HTML5
Slow websites don't cut it anymore. In this session, discover how to build Web Applications that have a beautiful responsive UI using components from MVC4 and WebAPI. Then, together with powerful client-side libraries like Knockout, we can enrich the user experience, target a variety of browsers and take advantage of the latest HTML5 standards. If you want to know what next generation web applications look like, you're in the right place.
Mahesh Krishnan, Principal Consultant & Technical Specialist - Windows Azure Building Robust Windows Azure Applications with P&P Guidance
The Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Windows Azure from the p&p group provides some useful application blocks such as the Transient Fault Handling Application Block and the Windows Azure Scaling Application Block (WASABi). The Transient Fault Handling Application Block can make access to storage in the cloud more resilient to temporary errors by helping you add retry logic to your code, and WASABi allows you to automatically scale your application in response to changes in demand. Come and hear how you can make your Azure applications more robust by using these application blocks.
Mahesh Krishnan and John Azariah (MYOB) Casablanca: C++ on Azure
Casablanca is a Microsoft incubation effort to support cloud-based client-server communication in native code using a modern asynchronous C++ API design. Think of it as Node.js, but using C++. Casablanca gives you the power to use existing native C++ libraries and code to do awesome things on the server. Come and watch John Azariah and Mahesh Krishnan show you how it is done.
Brendan Forster, Senior Developer, Technical Specialist- ASP.NET & MVP- ASP.NET/IIS Windows Runtime (WinRT) Deep Dive
Hope to see you there! More Information: www.readify.net Via: WhaTech
var sc_project=8071036; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="c782af09"; var sc_https=1; var sc_remove_link=1; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("");
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Obama’s cybersecurity agenda bold, but relies on untested funding, experts say
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?