- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- 6 August 2012 16:21
Come and catch up with Readify at TechEd
Brendan Kowitz, Senior Developer & Technical Specialist -Web/Mobile
Building Responsive Web Applications with MVC4, WebAPI and HTML5
Slow websites don't cut it anymore. In this session, discover how to build Web Applications that have a beautiful responsive UI using components from MVC4 and WebAPI. Then, together with powerful client-side libraries like Knockout, we can enrich the user experience, target a variety of browsers and take advantage of the latest HTML5 standards. If you want to know what next generation web applications look like, you're in the right place.
Mahesh Krishnan, Principal Consultant & Technical Specialist - Windows Azure Building Robust Windows Azure Applications with P&P Guidance
The Enterprise Library Integration Pack for Windows Azure from the p&p group provides some useful application blocks such as the Transient Fault Handling Application Block and the Windows Azure Scaling Application Block (WASABi). The Transient Fault Handling Application Block can make access to storage in the cloud more resilient to temporary errors by helping you add retry logic to your code, and WASABi allows you to automatically scale your application in response to changes in demand. Come and hear how you can make your Azure applications more robust by using these application blocks.
Mahesh Krishnan and John Azariah (MYOB) Casablanca: C++ on Azure
Casablanca is a Microsoft incubation effort to support cloud-based client-server communication in native code using a modern asynchronous C++ API design. Think of it as Node.js, but using C++. Casablanca gives you the power to use existing native C++ libraries and code to do awesome things on the server. Come and watch John Azariah and Mahesh Krishnan show you how it is done.
Brendan Forster, Senior Developer, Technical Specialist- ASP.NET & MVP- ASP.NET/IIS Windows Runtime (WinRT) Deep Dive
Hope to see you there! More Information: www.readify.net Via: WhaTech
var sc_project=8071036; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_security="c782af09"; var sc_https=1; var sc_remove_link=1; var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://secure." : "http://www."); document.write("");
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- JCurve acquisition to boost telco play following $A2.5m capital raising
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size