- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- 1 August 2012 10:06
Kiandra IT takes out Medium Business Award at the Telstra Business Awards
According to judges, Kiandra was recognised for its outstanding dedication to customer service, growth initiatives and adoption of technology to broaden the reach of the business and communicate with customers.
Yesterday, Kiandra was pleased to announce it had also taken out an Australian Business Award for Service Excellence.
Cameron Brookes, Managing Director, Kiandra IT accepted the Telstra Business Award on behalf of the organisation, and said Kiandra was incredibly honored to be named as a winner – especially against such strong competition . “It is incredibly gratifying to have an independent organisation of Telstra’s stature single-out Kiandra’s innovation, commitment to customer service and growth initiatives as some of the best in the country,” he said.
“Being named as a winner is a reflection of our dedicated focus to providing innovative infrastructure and software development solutions for our clients, while offering a challenging yet rewarding work environment for our people.”
“This recognition belongs to the amazing team of people we have on board. I thank Telstra and the Commonwealth Bank for the opportunity to participate in such a worthwhile awards program as well as my fellow directors, and our staff for their hard work and passion for the business,” he said.
Now in its 20th year, the Telstra Business Awards is Australia’s pre-eminent business awards program, celebrating Australia's most successful enterprises and the entrepreneurial Australian spirit.
This helpful infographic demonstrates how, when IT is the backbone of modern business, a converged infrastructure system can solve the challenge of cost, complexity, availability, rapid provisioning and flexibility.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size