- 1 August 2012 10:06
Kiandra IT takes out Medium Business Award at the Telstra Business Awards
According to judges, Kiandra was recognised for its outstanding dedication to customer service, growth initiatives and adoption of technology to broaden the reach of the business and communicate with customers.
Yesterday, Kiandra was pleased to announce it had also taken out an Australian Business Award for Service Excellence.
Cameron Brookes, Managing Director, Kiandra IT accepted the Telstra Business Award on behalf of the organisation, and said Kiandra was incredibly honored to be named as a winner – especially against such strong competition . “It is incredibly gratifying to have an independent organisation of Telstra’s stature single-out Kiandra’s innovation, commitment to customer service and growth initiatives as some of the best in the country,” he said.
“Being named as a winner is a reflection of our dedicated focus to providing innovative infrastructure and software development solutions for our clients, while offering a challenging yet rewarding work environment for our people.”
“This recognition belongs to the amazing team of people we have on board. I thank Telstra and the Commonwealth Bank for the opportunity to participate in such a worthwhile awards program as well as my fellow directors, and our staff for their hard work and passion for the business,” he said.
Now in its 20th year, the Telstra Business Awards is Australia’s pre-eminent business awards program, celebrating Australia's most successful enterprises and the entrepreneurial Australian spirit.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security