- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- 1 August 2012 10:06
Kiandra IT takes out Medium Business Award at the Telstra Business Awards
According to judges, Kiandra was recognised for its outstanding dedication to customer service, growth initiatives and adoption of technology to broaden the reach of the business and communicate with customers.
Yesterday, Kiandra was pleased to announce it had also taken out an Australian Business Award for Service Excellence.
Cameron Brookes, Managing Director, Kiandra IT accepted the Telstra Business Award on behalf of the organisation, and said Kiandra was incredibly honored to be named as a winner – especially against such strong competition . “It is incredibly gratifying to have an independent organisation of Telstra’s stature single-out Kiandra’s innovation, commitment to customer service and growth initiatives as some of the best in the country,” he said.
“Being named as a winner is a reflection of our dedicated focus to providing innovative infrastructure and software development solutions for our clients, while offering a challenging yet rewarding work environment for our people.”
“This recognition belongs to the amazing team of people we have on board. I thank Telstra and the Commonwealth Bank for the opportunity to participate in such a worthwhile awards program as well as my fellow directors, and our staff for their hard work and passion for the business,” he said.
Now in its 20th year, the Telstra Business Awards is Australia’s pre-eminent business awards program, celebrating Australia's most successful enterprises and the entrepreneurial Australian spirit.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing