- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- 1 August 2012 10:06
Kiandra IT takes out Medium Business Award at the Telstra Business Awards
According to judges, Kiandra was recognised for its outstanding dedication to customer service, growth initiatives and adoption of technology to broaden the reach of the business and communicate with customers.
Yesterday, Kiandra was pleased to announce it had also taken out an Australian Business Award for Service Excellence.
Cameron Brookes, Managing Director, Kiandra IT accepted the Telstra Business Award on behalf of the organisation, and said Kiandra was incredibly honored to be named as a winner – especially against such strong competition . “It is incredibly gratifying to have an independent organisation of Telstra’s stature single-out Kiandra’s innovation, commitment to customer service and growth initiatives as some of the best in the country,” he said.
“Being named as a winner is a reflection of our dedicated focus to providing innovative infrastructure and software development solutions for our clients, while offering a challenging yet rewarding work environment for our people.”
“This recognition belongs to the amazing team of people we have on board. I thank Telstra and the Commonwealth Bank for the opportunity to participate in such a worthwhile awards program as well as my fellow directors, and our staff for their hard work and passion for the business,” he said.
Now in its 20th year, the Telstra Business Awards is Australia’s pre-eminent business awards program, celebrating Australia's most successful enterprises and the entrepreneurial Australian spirit.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest